lopinavir ritonavir ivermektin stromectol generique kaletra ivermectine 3tc abilify aceon acepril acerpes achromycine aciphex acivir acnecolor acnefuge acticin actigall actisite active pack actonel actoplus met actos acular adalat cc adalat adapress adartrel adcirca addyi adipur advair diskus advair rotahaler aerius aerodiol aggrenox agofenac agoprim agopton agorex airol airomir akneroxid aknex aknin n aknoral albenza

Start Giriş Üye Ol üyeler ((( RAVDATe@m))) Arama
Toplam Kategori: 69 *** Toplam Konu: 30100 *** Toplam Mesaj: 148193
Forum Anasayfa » ENGLISH / DEUTSCH / OTHER » E N G L I S H » Wearying prayers

önceki konu   sonraki konu
Bu konuda 2 mesaj mevcut
Sayfa (1): (1)
Ekleyen
Mesaj
Devadam su an offline Devadam  
Themenicon    Wearying prayers

326 Mesaj -

Kayıt Tarihi: 15.10.2003
En Son On: 07.11.2005 - 06:47
Cinsiyeti: Erkek 
"In the Name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
For such Prayers are enjoined on believers at stated times.
One time, a man great in age, physique, and rank said to me: " The Prayers are fine, but to perform them every single day five times is a lot. Since they never end, it becomes wearying."
A long time after the man said these words, I listened to my soul and I heard it say exactly the same things. And I looked at it and saw that with the ear of laziness, it was receiving the same lesson from Satan. Then I understood that those words were as though said in the name of all evil - commanding souls, or else they had been prompted. So I too said: " Since my soul commands to evil, one who does not reform his own soul cannot reform others. In which case, I shall begin with my own soul. "
I said: O soul! Listen to Five Warnings in response to those words which you uttered in compounded ignorance, on the couch of idleness, in the sleep of heedlessness.
•
FIRST WARNING
O my wretched soul! Is your life eternal, I wonder? Have you any incontrovertible document showing that you will live to next year, or even to tomorrow? What causes you boredom is that you fancy you shall live for ever. You complain as though you will remain in the world for pleasure eternally. If you had understood that your life is brief, and that it is departing fruitlessly, to spend one hour out of the twenty-four on a fine, agreeable, easy, and merciful act of service which is the means to the true happiness of eternal life, surely does not cause boredom, but excites a real eagerness and agreeable pleasure.
•
SECOND WARNING
O my stomach-worshipping soul! Every day you eat bread, drink water, do they cause you boredom? They do not, because since the need is repeated, it is not boredom, but pleasure, that they give. In which case, the five daily prayers should not cause you boredom, for they attract the sustenance, water of life, and air of your friends in the house of my body, my heart, spirit, and subtle faculties. Indeed, the sustenance and strength of a heart which is afflicted with infinite griefs and sorrows and captivated by infinite pleasures and hopes may be optained by knocking through supplication on the door of One All-Compassionate and Munificent. And the water of life of a spirit connected with most beings, which swiftly depart from this transitory world crying out a separation, may be imbibed by turning towards the spring of mercy and Eternal Beloved through the five daily prayers. And a conscious inner sense and luminous subtle faculty, which by its nature desires eternal life and was created for eternity and is a mirror of the Pre-Eternal and Post-Eternal One and is infinitely delicate and subtle, is surely most needy for air in the sorrowful, crushing, distressing, transient, dark, and suffocating, conditions of this world and can only breathe through the window of the prayers.
•
THIRD WARNING
O my impatient soul! Is it at a11 sensible to think today of past hardships of worship, difficulties of the prayers, and troubles of calamities and be distressed, and to imagine the future duties of worship, service of the prayers, and sorrows of disaster and display impatience? In being thus impatient you resemble a foolish commander, who, although the enemy's right flank joined his right flank and became fresh forces for him, he sent a significant force to the right flank, and weakened the centre. Then, while there were no enemy soldiers on the left flank, he sent a large force there, and gave them the order to fire. The centre was then devoid of all forces. The enemy understood this and attacked the centre and routed it.
Yes, you resemble this, for the troubles of yesterday have today been transformed into mercy; the pain has gone while the pleasure remains. The difficulty has been turned into blessings, and the hardship into reward. In which case, you should not feel wearied at it, but make a serious effort to continue with a new eagerness and fresh enthusiasm. As for future days, have not yet arrived, and to think of them now and feel bored and wearied is a lunacy like thinking today of future hunger and thirst, and starting to shout and cry out. Since the truth is this, if you are reasonable you will think of only today in regard to worship, and say: "I am spending one hour of it on a agreeable, pleasant, and elevated act of service, the reward for which is high and whose trouble is little." Then your bitter dispiritedness will be transformed into sweet endeavor.
And so, my impatient soul! You are charged with being patient in three respects. One is patience in worship. Another is patience in refraining from sin. And a third is patience in the face of disaster. If you are intelligent, take as your guide the truth apparent in the comparison in this Third Warning. Say in manly fashion: "O Most Patient One!", and shoulder the three sorts of patience. If you do not squander on the wrong way the forces of patience Almighty God has given you, they should be enough for every difficulty and disaster. So hold out with those forces!

Ekleme Tarihi: 13.09.2005 - 13:52
Bu mesajı bildir   Devadam üyenin diğer mesajları Devadam`in Profili Devadam Özel Mesaj Gönder zum Anfang der Seite
muhammedyldz su an offline muhammedyldz  
Themenicon    hi there

22 Mesaj -

Kayıt Tarihi: 20.12.2004
En Son On: 11.11.2006 - 12:22
Cinsiyeti: Erkek 
Just like our needs, we should never neglect our taats and ibadeh for Allah.

May ALLAH be with us all inshallahsevinçli
Ekleme Tarihi: 13.09.2005 - 19:21
Bu mesajı bildir   muhammedyldz üyenin diğer mesajları muhammedyldz`in Profili muhammedyldz Özel Mesaj Gönder zum Anfang der Seite
Pozisyon düzeni - imzaları göster
Sayfa (1): (1)
önceki konu   sonraki konu

Kategori Seç:  
Sitemizde şu an Yok üye ve 802 Misafir mevcut. En son üyemiz: Didem_

Admin   Moderator   Vip   Üye ]

Hayırlı ömürler dileriz.    Bu üyelerimizin doğum günlerini tebrik eder, sıhhat ve afiyet dolu bir ömür dileriz:
hircin (32), ayazdabirciftyu.. (38), arif_unal (64), lyoonn (46), ergali595 (42), FatihCgdm (38), kirenli (56), *imam_hatipli* (33), Muhsin B. (36), sezer74 (50), recepguducu (50), kenan_kygn (68), tek_1 (44), ajanpenny (46), basketcikid (34), sigat37 (37), erzincani (45), yasemin_nl (36), yosun (40), toprak_67 (45), By_Digital (38), gur (36), MustafaGED&Yacu.. (60), ademyildiray (49), ibrahimdzn (37), muka2828 (44), hagere (39)
24 Saatin Aktif Konuları

Copyright © ((( RAVDA.net )))  *  İrtibat   *   RAVDA Reklam Servisi   *   Tüm hakları saklıdır, izinsiz alıntı yapılamaz.
Sitemizde yayınlanan imzalı yazıların içeriğinden yazarları, forum ve yorumlardan ekleyen şahıslar sorumlu olup, kesinlikle sitemiz sorumlu değildir.
© by ((( RAVDA.net )))

Sayfa 1.03552 saniyede açıldı