generique kaletra budesonide kaletra chloroquine ivermectin detrol detrusitol dexantol dexone diamox diflucan dilantin dilatrend dilzem dinostral diocimex diovan hct diovan diprolene diuresal diurix dostinex doxy basan doxycline droxia dulcolax duodopa duphaston duricef duspatalin dynexan nouvelle formule ecopan efavirenz effexor xr effexor elantan elavil eldepryl elmetacin elocon elpradil eltroxine elyzol ena basan enasifar endoxan

Start Giriş Üye Ol üyeler ((( RAVDATe@m))) Arama
Toplam Kategori: 69 *** Toplam Konu: 30100 *** Toplam Mesaj: 148193
Forum Anasayfa » ENGLISH / DEUTSCH / OTHER » E N G L I S H » The intellect and the heart

önceki konu   sonraki konu
Bu konuda 2 mesaj mevcut
Sayfa (1): (1)
Ekleyen
Mesaj
Andalusia su an offline Andalusia  
The intellect and the heart

101 Mesaj -

Kayıt Tarihi: 15.12.2004
En Son On: 16.03.2005 - 15:29
Cinsiyeti: Bayan 
One day Intellect said to the heart
"A guide to the misguided ones I am

Being on the earth I reach up to the sky
Look, how deep in comprehension I am

Guidance on earth is my sole occupation
Like the auspicious Khidr 1 in character I am

Interpreter of the book of life I am
The Manifestation of God's Glory I am

You are only a drop of blood, but
The invaluable ruby's envy I am"

Hearing this the heart said, "All this is true
But look at me as well, what I am

You understand the secrets of life
But seeing them with my own eyes I am

Concerned with the manifest order you are
And acquainted with the inward I am

Learning is from you, but Divine Knowledge is from me
You only seek Divinity, but showing Divinity I am

Restlessness is the end of Knowledge 2
But the remedy for that malady I am

You are the candle of the assembly of Truth
The lamp of the Divine Beauty's assemblage I am

You are related to time and space
The bird recognizing the Sidrah 3 I am

Look at the grandeur of my station
The throne of the God of Majesty I am

by Sir Muhammed Iqbal(written in 1908)
Ekleme Tarihi: 29.12.2004 - 16:13
Bu mesajı bildir   Andalusia üyenin diğer mesajları Andalusia`in Profili Andalusia Özel Mesaj Gönder zum Anfang der Seite
Andalusia su an offline Andalusia  

101 Mesaj -

Kayıt Tarihi: 15.12.2004
En Son On: 16.03.2005 - 15:29
Cinsiyeti: Bayan 
The dialogue between the intellect and the heart concludes that the love can lead to eternity and God while intellect is a guide. this is a great piece of thought..
Ekleme Tarihi: 30.12.2004 - 02:16
Bu mesajı bildir   Andalusia üyenin diğer mesajları Andalusia`in Profili Andalusia Özel Mesaj Gönder zum Anfang der Seite
Pozisyon düzeni - imzaları göster
Sayfa (1): (1)
önceki konu   sonraki konu

Kategori Seç:  
Sitemizde şu an Yok üye ve 393 Misafir mevcut. En son üyemiz: Didem_

Admin   Moderator   Vip   Üye ]

Hayırlı ömürler dileriz.    Bu üyelerimizin doğum günlerini tebrik eder, sıhhat ve afiyet dolu bir ömür dileriz:
zumruduanka (54), musabenes (50), ecelikkaya (39), beytullah akbas (45), arkadaþ63 (43), ihsanoral (58), Risale-i_Nur (40), afilli67 (45), SrSn (32), sofilutuf (57), dosta-dogru (54), mucahid79 (45), ryk1804 (60), rüzgar (40), makif2 (51), {{esmanur}} (37), hamit70 (54), nureddin (38), canberk- (39), feyza-_- (41), sinan.s (48), serbey (43), konuralp (55), barla07 (55), yildirim10 Dk (54), rümeysam (40), CEYLÝN (38), Gurbet_Gulu (39), TAHÝR (46), gokhan62 (62), edyebu (46), esra kaya (38), Nurozingo (38), beraat (39), ist79 (45), ouz (36), imanlý (45), OsmanÖZGEN&Cced.. (42), cemcuneyt (38), reyyan62 (62), gokhansedacengi.. (36), yenikoy (47)
24 Saatin Aktif Konuları

Copyright © ((( RAVDA.net )))  *  İrtibat   *   RAVDA Reklam Servisi   *   Tüm hakları saklıdır, izinsiz alıntı yapılamaz.
Sitemizde yayınlanan imzalı yazıların içeriğinden yazarları, forum ve yorumlardan ekleyen şahıslar sorumlu olup, kesinlikle sitemiz sorumlu değildir.
© by ((( RAVDA.net )))

Sayfa 0.53661 saniyede açıldı